Park Ridge, N.J., May 11, 2017 – Sony Healthcare Solutions will be showcasing their latest 4K/3D solutions for robotic and endoscopic systems featuring two new 4K/3D medical displays for the OR, the LMD-X310MT 31-inch and the LMD-X550MT 55-inch display at the American Urological Association’s (AUA) Annual Meeting in booth 1549, May 12-15 in Boston, M.A. These displays, designed to easily integrate with 3D robotic and endoscopic systems, upscale 3D HD video and allow everyone in the OR to see in 4K/3D clarity. Surgeons can also record in 3D with Sony’s medical recorders, then use the Sony Content Management System (CMS) to securely archive, access, and share video and stills throughout the hospital network or via the internet for training and education. Live view into the OR and streaming video out of the OR are just some of the breakthrough technologies that will greatly enhance how surgical residents learn.
Sony will also have a presence at AUA in the Intuitive Surgical booth (516), which will feature the LMD-X310MT 4K/3D 31-inch display and the HVO-3300MT 3D medical recorder both fully integrated with the daVinci SI system on the show floor. In addition, the Sony LMD-X550MD 4K 55-inch medical display will be demonstrated in Richard Wolf Medical Instruments’ booth (1340) with Richard Wolf’s ENDOCAM Logic 4K system (not for sale in the US, pending 510K submission).
Other highlights of the Sony booth include the complete line of 4K products which will feature Sony’s 4K 55-inch and 31-inch medical displays, 4K recorder, along with the complete 4K IP workflow designed to easily distribute 4K video from the OR throughout the hospital network.
Other equipment on display includes:
- LMD-X310MD & LMD-X550MD 31-inch and 55-inch 4K monitors offer enhanced visualization to surgeons and medical teams for viewing high-resolution images from endoscopes and surgical microscopes while surgery is in progress
- IP Converters designed to connect to medical 4K devices and convert video to IP for easy cabling and routing
- HVO-4000MT 4K/3D medical recorder supports simultaneous HD video and stills and can capture long-form video from 4K cameras focused on the operating field
- UP-DR80MD full page medical grade digital color printer
- UPA-WU10 wireless printing system for the cable-free connection of compatible Sony printers, including the UP-DR80MD.
For more information on these technologies, please visit: www.sony.com/medical.