How to enter:
Visit the Sony Store at Galleria Dallas, October 1st – 13th and participate in product demos to be entered to win the following prize package:
• Sony XPERIA Tablet Z
• Two Cowboys game tickets
• Private Meet & Greet with Cowboys Cornerback Brandon Carr
• Signed Cowboys jersey
Fans are welcome back to meet and greet with Cowboys Cornerback Brandon Carr, plus enter to win a $300 Sony gift card on Tues, October 15, 2013 | 5:30 – 7:30pm
Join the conversation: #SonyStore
SONY’S ULTIMATE COWBOYS FAN FOR A DAY SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. THE SWEEPSTAKES; PROMOTION PERIOD: Sony’s Ultimate Cowboys Fan for a Day Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Sony Electronics Inc. (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 am Mountain Time (“MDT”) on October 1, 2013 and ends at 9:00 pm MDT on October 13, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit the Sony store located at Galleria Dallas, 13350 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75240 (“Sony Store”), during the Promotion Period and participate in three (3) product demos to be determined by the Sony Store staff. The entrants will then be permitted to complete an entry form at the Sony Store immediately after participating in three (3) product demos for the Sweepstakes. The entrant does not have to be present at the Sony Store to win; however, the entrant must be a legal resident in the state of Texas during the Promotion Period to enter or win.
3. WINNERS: On or about October 13, 2013 after 9:00 PM MDT, one (1) random drawing of all eligible entries will be conducted by Sponsor. Winning entry forms will be drawn and the winner will be contacted by telephone. Winner must respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours from the initial notification in order to be eligible to receive the prize. Sponsor’s decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES: There will be two (2) winners. The first prize winner will receive The Sony Ultimate Cowboys Fan package which contains one (1) Sony XPERIA Tablet model number SGP311U1/B (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $499.99); two (2) Dallas Cowboys (“Cowboys”) football game tickets; meet and greet with Cowboys’ Cornerback Brandon Carr; and autographed Cowboys jersey (The Sony Ultimate Cowboys Fan package ARV: $699.99). Seat locations at the Cowboys game will be determined in the sole discretion of the Dallas Cowboys organization. The second prize winner will receive a $300 Sony gift card to be redeemed at any Sony Store or online at www.Store.Sony.com. Prizes in this Sweepstakes are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, and non-substitutable, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute the prize or any component thereof with one of equal or greater value. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be required to sign and return within ten (10) days of notification or attempted notification of being a potential winner, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance (including Social Security Number as required for tax reporting purposes) & Publicity/Liability Release (where permitted by law), or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time allowing, an alternate potential winner(s) will be selected. If the Prize is won by a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign and return all required aforementioned documents.
The prize winner’s companion must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The dates and times of National Football League games, events and exhibitions are determined in the sole discretion of the National Football League (“NFL”) or the Cowboys, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize shall govern in the event that a legal game event or exhibition, as defined by NFL, is not played due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. The prize winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all applicable stadium regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable Cowboys reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any prize winner or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or exhibits any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. The Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any NFL game, event or exhibition. NFL game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
No lodging or transportation will be included in the prize. Lodging and transportation are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not described herein as being provided, including but not limited to meals, gratuities, parking, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. Any and all taxes (including but not limited to federal, state, local or income taxes) are the sole responsibility of each winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to participants who complete an entry form at the Sony Store during the Promotion Period and who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Sponsor, the Cowboys, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and any and all other companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
6. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant releases Sponsor, the Cowboys, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, managers, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability and claims or causes of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property with respect to any and all aspects of this Sweepstakes, including those arising out of any prize related activity, whether provided by Sponsor or third parties, or the acceptance or possession or use/misuse of a prize or any component of a prize.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKESIS IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Delaware and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Delaware. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
9. GENERAL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Sweepstakes Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of his/her name, biographical information, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsor or its designees without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any entries that are lost, late, undelivered, or misdelivered.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Attn: Sony’s Cowboys Ultimate Fan for a Day Sweepstakes, Sony Guest Experience at 16530 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127.
Sponsor: Sony Electronics Inc., 16530 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127.
Sony’s Ultimate Cowboys Fan for a Day Sweepstakes Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Sony Electronics Inc.
Copyright 2013 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved.
The Sweepstakes is not being produced and/or executed by any NFL entity.