SGNL chats with Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai at D11 [VIDEO]

by Kathleen 06/08/2013

Last week, we collected questions from you guys via Twitter and Facebook for a personal interview with Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai. Check out this video to hear Kazuo’s responses, covering a wide range of topics including our mobile products to Sony’s innovation and even his thoughts on Kaz internet memes.

1. CrownedAkuma wrote: June 8, 2013 10:37am

This man changed Sony… He took the company when it was in difficulty and was losing ground.. an he put it again on the correct way… TVs, PCs, Mobiles, Camera! all… it all returned to high level! The Triluminos, the Nex, the Xperia Z (and future ZU and Honami). I think he managed to do great thing and Sony is back at the TOP in every (more or less) product! HAIL TO KAZ

1. Luke wrote: July 28, 2013 12:31pm

I agree, he’s been a great person for the company and Sony’s products like their phones and cameras are looking awesome!

1. Sony Support USA wrote: July 30, 2013 7:32am

Thanks Luke! Do you plan on purchasing any of our cameras or phones in the near future? :)

2. mehdi wrote: June 10, 2013 5:51am

the Sony NSZ-GS7 is based on Android Honeycomb (version 3.2). I think if sony wants to continue with google tv devices sony has to update with the last version of google tv annonced in google I/O 2013.

for more look this cnet’s article

3. Pablo wrote: August 4, 2013 11:42am

I know its been a while since this video, but I just want to thanks to Kaz.
    He’s one of my inspirations to be part of Sony, and I’m keeping the dream alive.
    I don’t know If I’d ever meet him, but I know that I will work with you guys :)

Pablo.