This month we celebrate fearless leaders, of all sorts. Whether it’s your favorite past president or grandmother alike, we want to see your interpretation through photography. If you haven’t joined us on Flickr yet, here’s your chance to get started. Jump in and show us your favorite shots from your Sony gear – all levels of photography are welcome!
Check out a few of our favorites from the December Flickr Challenge:
This challenge will run until February 28, 2013 and we’ll announce our top picks from previous challenges on the Sony Blog. Until then, here’s a quick reminder of our photo challenge rules:
1. Your photos must be shot on a Sony camera.
2. For each photo you submit into the challenge, please comment on at least one other photo.
3. If you have people in your photo that are identifiable in any way, make sure you have their permission to post the photo.
4. Please submit the photo to the group first. The goal is for us to share creative interpretations, but also learn techniques and styles.
5. The photo submitted must be your own.
Sony Help or Support For questions or comments related to support, please click here.