It’s the start of a new year and what better time than now to celebrate new beginnings. Our Sony Camera Club photo challenge this month will focus on beginnings of all kinds, whatever that may mean to you. Perhaps it’s a photo of your newborn or your fresh new haircut.
Whatever your new beginning may be, show us through photography.
This challenge will run until January 31, 2013 and we’ll announce our top picks from previous challenges on the Sony Blog. Until then, here’s a quick reminder of our photo challenge rules:
1. Your photos must be shot on a Sony camera.
2. For each photo you submit into the challenge, please comment on at least one other photo.
3. If you have people in your photo that are identifiable in any way, make sure you have their permission to post the photo.
4. Please submit the photo to the group first. The goal is for us to share creative interpretations, but also learn techniques and styles.
5. The photo submitted must be your own.
Sony Help or Support For questions or comments related to support, please click here.