We all know 3DTVs are out there, but for many, it’s still a completely new concept with lots of different messages in the market. In Episode 4 of SGNL by Sony, Anthony and Melody answer some of the most common questions people have when looking to purchase a 3DTV. I’ll be upfront, if you’re a TV buff, then I’m not sure these questions will be helpful but if you’re looking for a TV right now and thinking about getting one with 3D capabilities, I’d definitely recommend checking the video out.
They boiled it down to five key questions.
1) Do Sony’s 3DTVs display everything in 3D all the time?
2) Do I need additional equipment besides a 3D HDTV?
3) Can I watch 3D content on my existing TV if I just wear the glasses?”
4) Why do most 3D capable TVs require you to wear glasses?
5) Aren’t 3D TVS more expensive than on 3D HDTVs?
Let me know what you thought of the video and if you have other 3DTV myth busting questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Sony Help or Support For questions or comments related to support, please click here.