This month we celebrate “Magic Hour” – most commonly known as the first and last hour of sunlight during the day when you can make the simplest object look surprisingly stunning (at least we hope). Typically, lighting is softer and warmer in hue and shadows are almost non-existent. Doesn’t matter whether you are an experience d Sony camera user or just barely getting started – we want to see your best shots from golden hour this month. Submit your photos here.
This challenge will run until July 31, 2013 and we’ll announce our top picks from previous challenges on the Sony Blog. Until then, here’s a quick reminder of our photo challenge rules:
1. Your photos must be shot on a Sony camera.
2. For each photo you submit into the challenge, please comment on at least one other photo.
3. If you have people in your photo that are identifiable in any way, make sure you have their permission to post the photo.
4. Please submit the photo to the group first. The goal is for us to share creative interpretations, but also learn techniques and styles.
5. The photo submitted must be your own
Here are a few favorites from the May Challenge: Modes of Transportation