Fellow photo and food lovers, this one’s for you. Today, we’re kicking off our next Flickr Photo Challenge and it’s dedicated to food photography. ‘Tis the season to document your favorite eats…all month long. If you’re not familiar with the Sony Camera Club on Flickr, it’s a community for passionate Sony photographers from all over the world to share their photos and chat about all things digital imagery. Doesn’t matter whether you’re a beginner or veteran photog, we welcome all Sony camera shooters – anyone using a Cyber-Shot to Alpha models, the more the merrier.
Here’s a quick reminder of the rules:
1. Your photos must be shot on a Sony camera.
2. For each photo you submit, please comment on at least one other photo.
3. If you have people in your photo that are identifiable in any way, make sure you have their permission to post the photo.
4. Please submit the photo to the group pool first. The goal is for us to share creative interpretations, but also learn techniques and styles.
5. The photo submitted must be your own.
This challenge will run through the end of the month – you can submit photos through November 30, 2012. Happy shooting!