Shoot and Share your “Dash of Inspiration” photo to win cool Sony prizes

by Team Sony 08/31/2010

Do you have a Sony Dash? Where do you keep it? If you don’t have a Dash, you probably have some ideas of where you would you keep it if you did.

Our Sony Dash Facebook community has led the way, sharing its favorite apps and uses for Dash and we want to see more! Today we’re kicking off the Dash of Inspiration contest for all fans of the Sony Dash Facebook page. Share a photo of where your Dash lives or if you don’t have a Dash, where you would put it if you did. Use your creativity and you could win a $50 sonystyle.com gift card or our grand prize, a Sony BRAVIA 3D television!

Go to the Facebook.com/SonyDash and choose the contests tab, read the rules and follow the directions there to simply upload your photo.
Be creative with your entries. Dash can live in so many spots around your home or your office since it’s a connected, customizable device that gives you access to your favorite parts of the Internet without you having to do anything. Once you set Dash up with the apps you like, it provides the content you want, when you want it, which means the number of ways you can use Dash and where you use it is almost infinite.
We discovered, as many of you went out to purchase a Dash or two for your home or office, the best way to understand Dash is to see how it’s used by you!

Here’s how the contest works:
Upload a photo that shows where your Dash lives or where you’d want to put it, on the special tab we’ve created on our Facebook page. Make sure to caption it.
Let your friends know to check out the picture and vote!Be creative and have fun! We’ll have random drawings for each week for the gift cards. The grand prize will be judged by a panelist of bloggers /Dash users including Cathy Brooks, Chris MacManus and Peter Rojas.

So whether Dash is your morning wakeup call with Internet radio and your friend’s Facebook updates or a kitchen companion with a quick recipe of the day or your desktop view of what’s happening in the world, let us know by showing us!

1. Anonymous wrote: August 31, 2010 3:15pm

OMG please pick me

1. Sukhjit wrote: August 31, 2010 11:16pm

Anonymous! Make sure to enter! Go to the Dash page and do it! Good luck!

2. Manohar Shekhawat wrote: September 1, 2010 7:06am

yea something was needed which can be trusted and stylish to perform some tasks… they heard and made this cool looking gadget so those who have money they can get this cool baby in there house ! i love Sony engineers ! :)

1. Sukhjit wrote: September 1, 2010 8:54pm

Mahohar! Thanks for the nice comment. Did you enter the contest?

3. Anonymous wrote: September 2, 2010 7:22am

Dash…looks an amazing gadget. I do have Dash of insipirtion and I must say I have lovely creations. I will post my Dash imaginative pictures soon. I am student…stressed out student.

1. Sukhjit wrote: September 2, 2010 11:40am

Well, hope you will have time to de-stress over the long weekend! Glad you like Dash and look forward to seeing what you come up with. What room would you put your Dash in anyway?

4. Anonymous wrote: September 3, 2010 7:30am

i recently bought this product. the dash is great , unfortunately the support that comes with dash is horrible. just to register my dash , it took 6 hours on the phone with me being transferred to various departments 13 times. buy this producr at your own risk!!!!

1. Sukhjit wrote: September 5, 2010 9:10am

Hey Anonymous. So sorry to hear about your support issues. Glad you stuck it out. The team has been working hard not just to make dash better but also the online/registration experience that goes with it. Did you enter the contest? It’s a good time to enter as few people know about it yet and we’re giving away 3 gift cards each week! Let me know if you submit a photo. Cheers!

5. Anonymous wrote: September 25, 2010 11:12am

If I had a Dash, I would put it on the table thats sitting in my room. Then I’d stare at it for an hour wondering what it could do…